Macbook 12 Repair Bournemouth
Issues you may be having with your MacBook 12
- Shuts down suddenly and randomly.
- Makes ticking knocking or click sounds.
- LCD display shows coloured lines when sometimes when booting up.
- LCD display fails totally , or flickers intermittently
- Makes a very high-pitched whining sound.
- CD/DVD drive scratches or can not read data disks.
- WiFi connection has a poor quality and keeps dropping out.
- Glass Track-pad is totally unresponsive.
- The infamous black screen of death.
- Really slows down considerably when playing any video.
HARD DRIVE PROBLEMS?
Symptoms may include: ‘ the flashing greay folder’ with (?) symbol; spinning ‘beach-ball’; all white screen.
Knocking a drink onto the Macbook 12 keyboard.
Dropping the machine – or something heavy onto the machine itself.