TERMS & CONDITIONS
Mac Repair Bournemouth
1. Mac Repair Bournemouth accepts no responsibility for a machines failure whilst on site if to a non-specific problem from original diagnosis. For example: If a Macbook has hard drive problems initially and the screen for fails when on our promises, the screen repair is separate and will be billed for independently, not covered by initial quote.
2. Whilst a customer’s equipment is on Mac Repair Bournemouth site, it is covered by insurance (in the unlikely event of a break-in and theft). But the time for remuneration for a customer’s equipment is down to our third party insurers, not Mac Repair Bournemouth.
1. Mac Repair Bournemouth shall not be liable for any claims regarding the physical functioning of equipment/media or the condition or existence of data on storage media supplied before, during or after service.
a. Mac Repair Bournemouth can not guarantee full data recovery from old or slow hard drives or other media.
b. Data clones, whilst an effective means of copying a customers hard drive cannot be guaranteed to copy 100% of data effectively. Please see 1a.
2. In no event will Mac Repair Bournemouth be liable for any damage to the laptop/desktop, loss of data (see 1a), loss of revenue or profits, or any special, incidental, contingent, or consequential damages, however caused, before, during or after service even if Mac Repair Bournemouth has been advised of the possibility of damages or loss to persons or property. Mac Repair Bournemouth liability of any kind with respect to the services, including any negligence on its part, shall be limited to the contract price for the services.
3. The client and Mac Repair Bournemouth agree that the sole and exclusive remedy for unsatisfactory work or data shall be, at Mac Repair Bournemouth option, additional attempts by Mac Repair Bournemouth to recover satisfactory data or refund of the amount paid by the client. The parties acknowledge that the price of Bits and PCs (London) services would be much greater Mac Repair Bournemouth undertook more extensive liability.
1. All equipment ie iMacs, Macbooks, Laptops etc sold by Mac Repair Bournemouth is covered by a flat 30 days return to base warranty. This covers failed components but does not cover misuse, liquid damage, drops or tampering internally, externally.
1. Mac Repair Bournemouth agrees not to disclose any and all information or data files supplied with, stored on, or recovered from client’s equipment except to employees or agents of Mac Repair Bournemouth subject to confidentiality agreements or as required by law.
Payment is due in full upon completion of repair, prior to release of the repaired machine
30 days’ warranty on the hardware of laptops/desktops that Mac Repair Bournemouth has repaired, Bits and PCs (London) makes no warranty on data, express or implied, and Mac Repair Bournemouth (London) disclaims any data warranty of any kind.